AutoScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
Innovative technical products are a passion for you? We're searching for a datadriven manager who knows how to start with the cross-functional development in line with state-of-the art technologies until the permanent value-based extension of the products.
With focus on future trends you will be working in a diverse and multi-national team in our core value segment for the customer. There you can create an impact with your technical expertise and product knowledge. If you additionally love to lead engineering teams working on digital solutions, we should definitely meet each other.
What will be your mission?
- Be the driver for product innovations from the first idea to the market launch for our user groups: professional car dealers as well as private car sellers/buyers. Main product areas include the following, but are not limited: Identity und Access Management, (E-Mail) Messaging, User security & anti-fraud applications
- Define strategy and roadmap for your products targeting internal and external customers, assuring that they contribute to our company goals
- Incorporate customer requirements, usability studies, latest technical trends and permanent market analysis into your product development process
- Define the right KPIs for your products and perform data-driven analysis and tests for best product decisions
- Follow and further develop our agile and lean product management principles in order to build “best-in-class” products while keeping time-to-market to a minimum
- You hold a university degree in computer science and/or business studies with minimum 5 years experience in product management of technical products or an equivalent environment
- You are a problem solver with an agile mindset and a pragmatic approach
- You are interested in the mechanics of how things work and are confident working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- You are a self-driven personality with a performance attitude who knows when to dive into detail and when to move on
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
- Extra for our Techies: modern Stack, higher potential for development within the Tech Benchmark, learning is daily part of our culture!
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.