The Scout24 AG operates leading digital markets in Germany and Europe. Next to about 1200 new colleagues, a surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sounds interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
This is a key role to make Scout24 a fully data-driven company. Raise the bar together.
As a Marketing Data Analyst you will be deeply involved in the core of our business and integrated in our marketing and performance teams. While having the full support of a highly dynamic and innovative data organization in the background. You will be involved in working with cutting-edge technologies together with a big group of analysts, engineers and scientists. This role is perfect for someone who wants to go far beyond a traditional analytical approach. Someone who enjoys creating value by insights and who is always looking for new ways to bring the idea of a data-driven marketing to the next level.
Responsibilities and goals you own:
- Consultative analytics: As an analytical sparring partner and data master, you empower our marketing and online performance functions to become fully data-inspired and insights-driven
- Data-driven marketing: You will lead various data projects (e.g. marketing data lake, cross-channel performance, budget allocation & attribution modelling). For this, you will work closely with our data engineers and marketers to design and maintain data models and pipelines enabling our marketing teams with a consistent data view
- Digital analytics: You deeply understand how digital marketing works and what data it needs. Based on this, you generate and provide meaningful business insights proactively and derive concrete actions to improve our user acquisition and retention
- Data enablement: You work side-on-side with our marketing and performance teams to enhance their data skills and data-driven mindset. And to support and empower them to access and analyze the data needed as easy as possible
Who will love this job:
- You have a degree in the field of business administration, computer science or mathematics/statistics
- You have relevant job experience in the digital world, eCommerce, data science or/and consulting.
- You love to solve the hard problems with data and you have a full arsenal of techniques and methods. You’re fluent with SQL or BigQuery, as well as Python for analytics and scripting.
- You have excellent knowledge in digital analytics, i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and A/B testing – you know how to use, implement, modify and debug the tools and set ups.
- You understand key marketing concepts (campaign success KPIs, audience targeting, attribution, CLV, etc.) and have a good knowledge of industry trends
- You are experienced with 3rd party Marketing platforms, APIs, and data visualization tools
- You are really a data enthusiast, highly self-motivated and proactive
- You have very good communication skills as you are the go-to-person for our business teams
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customer every single day. What awaits you:
- An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reduction at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party
- Dog-friendly office
We are looking forward to your application.