Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
As the CTO’s Chief of Staff you will be a force-multiplier and trusted thought partner with a unique perspective across the company. You’ll work on strategic and critical items with the opportunity to learn about and operate across various functions. You have a can-do attitude and a strategic mindset. You will do work that enables the CTO to operate at a higher level of performance by evaluating what is urgent versus what is important, setting up or improving systems / processes and spearheading special projects, generally looking for and addressing gaps and inefficiencies across the organisation.
What we need from you:
- Lead or track short-term, critical projects or longer-term special projects that span several parts of the organization
- Facilitate strategic decision-making meetings and conversations
- Be the glue that ensures the CTO’s staff are collaborating as a cohesive and effective team
- Craft emails, presentations, speeches, and other communication that reflect the CTO perspective
- Connect the dots across the organization for improved alignment and engagement. Help people understand the “why”
- Serve as an information filter, analyse high-priority topics and help manage a picture of the priorities, projects, decisions, and actions that the CTO should have top of mind
- Synthesize and review metrics and initiatives to support priority setting
- Communicate with and connect teams working on high priority initiatives and identify any obstacles for the CTO
- Be a catalyst for better, quicker decision making by building decision-making frameworks and outlining possible scenarios
What we need you to bring:
- Growth mindset and strategic thinking; you love learning and seek challenges
- Ability to learn about and work across various functions
- Temperament and tools to foster and facilitate an extensive variety of conversations at various levels of the organization, including the executive level
- Adaptable and flexible; you’re comfortable operating in ambiguous environments and in areas where you might not be the expert
- You can navigate sensitive situations; you value integrity and trust
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with diverse, talented teams
- You are comfortable with disagreement; you keep perspective on what’s really important, genuinely listen and do the work to have an opinion
- You’re an effective communicator (written, verbal, visual)
- Project and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in the tech industry; you understand business and technology
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.