ImmobilienScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. Located in the center of Berlin, we have over 650 employees working in comprehensive teams to make our customers real estate dreams come true. A start-up like environment in which you can advance your innovative ideas awaits you.
As a Senior Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of our Paid Marketing team, which is responsible for the areas of Paid Social, SEA and Display/Retargeting. You will work in an agile environment with internal stakeholders and external service providers and are responsible for both campaign management and strategic direction.
If you enjoy playing an active role in the further development of our paid marketing tasks and systems, and thus effectively supporting the overall strategy - then you are most welcome as Senior Online Marketing Manager at ImmobilienScout24!
- You will be responsible for the strategic and operational development of our Paid Social and SEA accounts including the planning, execution and continuous optimization of our campaigns.
- You will manage and optimize your budgets autonomously and take an active part in the budget planning process and forecasting.
- You will analyze, optimize and design best practices for our operational marketing processes, measures and tactics and thus increase our marketing efficiency.
- Your tasks include the expansion of data-based campaigns including data feeds, for example via smartly.io
- You coordinate projects with our stakeholders to achieve the KPI goals. Monitoring & reporting of the relevant KPIs to internal & external stakeholders and service providers as well as the preparation of presentations are part of your responsibilities.
- You observe market trends, make competitor and benchmark analyses and bring new impulses & trends to the team, and evaluate and test new measures, partners & tools.
- You have a degree (business studies, marketing, etc.), or a comparable education and at least 4-5 years of experience in performance marketing. Focus: Paid Social & SEA, as well as Display/Retargeting
- You are an expert in data-driven advertising and targeting
- You have very good knowledge in the creative conception, planning, implementation and performance measurement of performance campaigns.
- You stay on the pulse of paid social topics and feel comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in which you constantly develop further
- You are responsible, assertive, enthusiastic and have a team player mentality.
- Good knowledge of relevant tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Smartly.io and MS Office - Photoshop skills would be an advantage
- You are business fluent in German and English
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customer every single day. What awaits you:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reduction at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party
- We are a dog-friendly office
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: working at Scout
We are looking forward to get to know you!