ImmobilienScout24 is one of two Verticals of the Scout24-Group. Located in the center of Berlin, we have over 600 employees working in comprehensive teams to make our customers real estate dreams come true.
A start-up like environment in which you can advance your innovative ideas awaits you.
We are on a mission to make finding and getting into a new home simple, efficient and stress free. As intern working student you will help us to change the current real estate market by removing pitfalls, time-sinks and a lot of uncertainty with new products and services that will have an impact on the life of millions of people.
Duration: at least one year availibility as a student
Hours per week: 20 hrs/ weekly
What you will be doing:
- Familiarize with our vision, strategy, projects and challenges by participating in daily business
- Supporting throughout the whole product management process:
understanding market requirements, ideation and concept of new products and services, prototyping and validation of underlying hypothesis, final product development and launch in a very agile environment followed by analyzing performance and user feedback to further adapt and optimize
- Depending on skills, motivation and reliability you get the responsibility to pursue your ideas and drive own projects
- Conduct competition & market analysis to identify trends and giving recommendations
- Participation in preparing decision papers and reports for company and division management
What we need you to bring:
- You are an enrolled student in economics, informatics, engineering or comparable
- You love the internet, its merits and opportunities on all devices and understand the technology and business models behind the scenes.
- You are ideally studying product management, economics / business, information technology/engineering or a comparable program at a university, college or comparable institution
- High degree of independence, structured way of thinking and a bias for action
- High level of reliability and commitment
- Fluency in English and German are a must have
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An entrepreneurial environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Attractive compensation and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Lots of room for your own ideas and a steep learning curve
- Our on-site canteen and café serving the best coffee in Berlin as well as free drinks and fresh fruits
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
Please send us your CV and also information about how long you will have student status and please make sure you will be able to work about 20 hrs/ week.