AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. The digital marketplace offers listings products for used and new cars to dealers and private sellers, inspiring people’s best car-owning decisions In Germany, AutoScout24 enjoys a unique aided brand awareness of 95 percent within its target group. AutoScout24 is part of Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces dedicated to the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries.
More than 300 employees are operating from our new office in east Munich, helping to inspire our customers to find the right vehicle. For more information, please visit: http://www.autoscout24.com
As Senior Manager Pricing & Inhouse Consulting, you will be part of our dynamic international consulting team. Working in close partnership with various departments, you will help us to find solutions for monetization of our AutoScout24 platform. Your insights and forecasts will have a significant impact to strategically build new products and business models in B2B, B2C and within M&A projects.
- You will autonomously lead projects in a very broad range, from pricing adjustments to M&A’s
- You will plan, design and execute changes in our pricing strategies of various product categories within our European businesses
- You will take over a leading role in the development and the design of new products and business models
- You will be responsible for the valuation and execution of M&A and PMI projects from a commercial perspective
- You will elaborate decision making foundations for Scout's top-level management in partnership with other involved departments
What we need from you:
- You graduated in economics or in a field with a distinct analytical focus with very good grades
- You have at least 3-5 years full time relevant work experience in a consulting company, business development or pricing in a digital context
- You have excellent communication skills in English and at least a basic understanding of German
- You have a smart business sense and you are a characterized by your solution-oriented attitude
- You have strong analytical skills and a passion for facts and number
- You are driving decisions and have a proven track record in executing projects structured and target oriented
- You are familiar with leading and inspiring intercultural teams, guiding their way to success
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our user's individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- Working in a dynamic team with high ambitions, characterized by enjoyment for their work
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- The chance to quickly take over responsibilities and learn constantly within our ScoutAcademy, joining individual trainings, Workshops, language courses...
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online and don't forget to send the link to your portfolio, Thank you.