ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany. The digital marketplace inspires people’s best real estate decisions and successfully brings commercial real estate sellers, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. Every month, more than 12 million people use the portal. Germany-wide, ImmobilienScout24 achieves a prompted brand recognition score of 96 percent within the relevant target group. ImmobilienScout24 is part of the Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces in the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, visit http://www.immobilienscout24.de
As an expert in online marketing you will be part of our paid marketing team. You will operate in an agile environment with internal stakeholders and external service providers, as well as being responsible for operational campaign management.
- You are responsible for the planning, execution & continuous analysis as well as optimization of our SEA campaigns
- You are responsible for controlling and optimizing your budget and actively participate in the budget planning process as well as forecasting
- Manage relationship with external service providers, as well as close cooperation and consultation of our internal stakeholders is part of your everyday business
- You coordinate projects with our stakeholders to achieve the KPI goals. Monitoring & reporting of company-related KPIs to internal & external stakeholders as well as the preparation of presentations are included.
- Evaluate and test new SEA measures
- You are in intensive communication with our partners like Google, Bing & Apple
- You are the ear to the market and bring new opportunities and trends into the team. Competition monitoring is your routine.
- You have a degree (business administration, marketing, etc.) or a similar education
- You are an expert (m / w / d) in SEA campaign management with at least 2-3 years of experience
- You have a passion for online marketing
- You have very good knowledge in the creative conception, planning, implementation and success measurement of online campaigns
- Stay up-to-date and feel at ease in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in which you constantly evolve
- You have very good analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers
- You work independently and responsibly with high quality standards
- You are assertive, enthusiastic and have a teamplay mentality
- Good knowledge of relevant tools such as MS Office, Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads / GDN, Google Analytics, ideally Google Tag Manager
- You have very good knowledge of German and English