ImmobilienScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. Located in the center of Berlin, we have over 600 employees working in comprehensive teams to make our customers real estate dreams come true.
A start-up like environment in which you can advance your innovative ideas awaits you.
Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Do you believe a team can achieve more than a group of people? We are looking for an engineering manager to inspire, guide, and support a team of great engineers within the Business Platform organization.
As a part of a cross-functional team you are in charge of building new and innovative product features, contribute to the development of the team's vision and have fun working in an international, ambitious and modern environment.
What we need from you:
• Empower your team and create a safe and inclusive environment. Help your colleagues growing, so people personally develop and advance in their careers.
• Provide technical guidance and establish engineering best practices
• Work closely with other teams
• Optimize existing processes
• Team-up with your recruitment colleagues to attract and hire new talents.
• As part of Scout24’s management team you shape and influence the culture of our organization
What we need you to bring:
• A passion for building, leading and nurturing successful engineering teams.
• A toolkit to coach, mentor and guide your team.
• A clear and fluid communication style
• Experience with cloud environments, especially AWS cloud
• The job is not done after compiling, please bring a DevOps-Mindset (YBIYRI)
• Experience working as an engineering manager or on a similar technical leadership position.
• We are international, so English is mandatory, German is nice to have
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customer every single day. What awaits you:
• An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
• Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
• Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
• Personal Benefits, such as price reducation at the gym or the cafeteria
• Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
• We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival and Christmas party