The Scout24 AG operates leading digital markets in Germany and Europe. Next to about 1200 new colleagues, a surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you.
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
Our team, is growing again. We're one of the fastest growing parts of the Scout24 Group (ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24 and FinanceScout24) and we are looking for our next star to help become an industry leader in the digital advertising space. You'll join a team of traders, consultants and product who are focused on bringing the complex world of data and programmatic, and scaling its success through one the largest Auto and Immobilien (Real Estate) portals in Europe!
What we need from you:
- Development of strategies to expand the Audience Extension area (Programmatic Buying based on Scout24 1st Party Data)
- Planning, creation and optimization of programmatic advertising campaigns for our customers via our DSP (DoubleClick Bid Manager/DV360) as well as data-based campaigns in Facebook and LinkedIn (Audience Extension)
- Negotiation of private deals and preferred deals with major German publisher
- Testing of Targetings, Bidding Strategies, Deals and Creatives
- Analysis of campaign results and derivation of recommendations for action for further campaigns
- Questioning the status quo with regard to processes and strategies and finding optimization potentials
- Development of case studies of successful audience extension campaigns for the sales department
What you need to bring:
- More than 2 years in Programmatic Advertising/Paid Social
- Hands on keyboard experience in DSPs (DBM, TradeDesk, MediaMath etc) and/or Paid Social Tools (Facebook, Linkedin etc)
- Experience in Data Driven Advertising/Audience Targeting
- Experience in the creation of reports and in dealing with the relevant metrics in display advertising
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- You are analytical and have an affinity for numbers, but at the same time strategically strong and communicative.
- You are innovative and think entrepreneurially
- You are a dedicated team player
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Dog-friendly Office
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.