The Scout24 AG operates leading digital markets in Germany and Europe, inspiring people to make life-changing decisions. Together with around 1400 new colleagues, a surrounding where you can advance your innovative ideas at a market leading company. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
At Scout we are building a Creative Studio at the moment to make sure we join design forces to get the best visual output as possible.
You are eager to create brand appropriate designs to unlock future growth?
You like to support the creation implementation and of marketing and communication campaigns?
You think as our user and like to wear many hats?
Then we would like to meet you soon and are looking forward to your applications including your portfolio.
Responsibilities and goals you own:
- You manage projects, ensure on-time delivery of your work through internal project communication with core stakeholders such as Product, Marketing and UX
- Get aligned with other designers on a regular basis and play an active role in creation of high-class and brand-fit communication
- Creation of advertising media for online marketing channels (animated display ads) and social media components (ads, posts, fan pages, etc.)
- Design of print material, presentations and sales material
- Creation of engaging content elements e.g. (animated) infographics
- Brand appropriate image research, re-touching and archiving
- Efficient optimization of tasks and processes and help with the daily business
Who will love this job:
- Speciality/ higher education degree in the field of communication design, graphic design, media design, or similar qualification (agency experience is beneficial)
- 3+ years professional experience with focus on web design
- Practical experience in responsive design and front-end
- Project-safe German skills (written language)
- Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in tracking tools (such as Google Analytics) is a plus
- Experience in translating value proposition into design is a plus
What you can expect from us:
Since 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customer every single day. What awaits you:
- An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal benefits, such as price reduction at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party
Talk to you soon!