The Scout24 AG operates leading digital markets in Germany and Europe, inspiring people to make life-changing decisions. Together with around 1200 new colleagues, a surrounding where you can advance your innovative ideas in a market leading company. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
As a Product Manager you like to work with user data? We do, too.
As a Product Manager you define the problem and offer a solution? We would like that.
As a Product Manager you take responsibiltiy and make sure your product is successful? You are the one.
What we need from you:
- Definition, development and responsibility for the Retention Experience in line with the overall Product strategy, in collaboration with superiors and the market segments
- Developing and incrementally improving Retention Use Cases across the entire User Journey from first touchpoint to retention initiatives
- Continuous market and competition observation, plus regular observation of user behaviour and user groups
- Creating product concepts and business cases/efficiency calculations while taking customer and stakeholder needs into consideration
- Evaluation of new ideas and product improvements in coordination with management and stakeholders
- Portfolio management within the product area, including end-to-end responsibility from the idea to the finished product
- Responsibility for achieving the planned goals and KPIs, plus product success and return on investment (ROI)
What we need you to bring:
- Relevant experience as a product manager, product owner, combination developer-product owner in a digital company or as a freelancer
- Previous experience owning and managing complex User Journeys (in an online search and retention environment)
- Previous experience working on Search Engines and/or Recommendations and/or Search Result Pages
- Many years of experience in an agile, lean environment, as well as expertise in the use of tools such as JIRA and Google Analytics
- Data-driven, data-based manner of working designed to produce results
- Ability to clearly explain and present problems and technical facts and can communicate across departments
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.