Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
Sales Data Engineer (m/f)
Berlin, Full Time
As a Sales Data Engineer, the primary goal is to make data available on Scout24’s world-class data platform for the Sales Business Units. In this role the person will be handling huge volumes of data and cutting-edge technology to support data projects and a data-driven sales approach throughout the Sales organization. This key role within the Sales Operations team is ideal for someone with deep knowledge and experience in cloud-based data solutions, and a great sense of service towards the data needs of the business.
What is needed:
• Being one of the contributers to our data lake and data platform
• Modelling and developing resilient solutions to store, ingest, process and analyse high volumes of data from different sources.
• Adopting a consulting and coaching mindset to best support the Sales and Sales Ops organization’s data stakeholders in a dynamic, cross- functional environment
• Constantly applying logical, analytical and critical thinking to Big Data, with a strong desire to learn about new trends and how to implement them
• Adept in agile environments, ready for frequent development cycles, continuous delivery, DevOps and DataOps work
• Degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Mathematics, or a similar field
• 2+ years work or equivalent experience
• Business-proven, hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, Kafka)
• Fluent in Python, Scala, R or SQL
• Linux, Shell, DevOps know-how
• Full professional proficiency in English, German is a plus
Nice to have:
- Versed in Clean Code, Test-driven Development or Pair Programming
- Knowledge of the salesforce.com platform
- Familiarity with complex software systems, Microservice architecture, MicroStrategy or real-time processing.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to email@example.com.