ImmobilienScout24 Austria (immobilienscout24.at) has been online with its Austrian marketplace since January, 2012. Together with Immobilien.net and immodirekt.at our network has around 2.6 million visits per month and provides its visitors with around 120.000 property offers. 45 highly motivated employees in Scout24´s Austrian headquarter in Vienna collaborate with the aim to provide home-seekers and realtors alike with the best offers in the Austrian real estate market. We are a part of the German Scout24-Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces for real estate and cars in Germany and other European markets.
This is a key role within our Engineering team and gives you the opportunity to build products for ImmobilienScout24 Austria.
What we need from you
- Develop high-quality software (including features, testing, documentation, etc.)
- Participate in architectural discussions, propose and discuss solutions to a system or product
- Work with other engineering teams to align and propose technical solutions for cross-cutting problems
- Support and develop Software Engineers by providing advice, mentoring, and educational opportunities
- Work closely with product owners and challenge them in product initiatives and strategy
- Continuously improve the tools your team develops with a lean product development mindset
What you need to bring:
- Are an engineer at heart. Proficiency in– “Node.js”, “React.js & Redux”
- Have a deep understanding of Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and pre-processors like Stylus, SAAS
- Practice in Clean Code, TDD and Pair Programming
- Have knowledge of cloud environments (by “Cloud” we mean AWS) and microservice architectures
- Knowledge of DevOps and Continuous Deployment
- Are comfortable with version control systems (Git preferred)
- Practical knowledge of frameworks like GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Docker, ..
- Are experienced with relational and non-relational databases
- Bring several years of experience working in or leading multi-disciplinary and multi-culture teams
- Data driven problem solving approach
- You accept failure is part of that process
- English, German is a plus
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan.
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends.
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.