ImmobilienScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In the center of Berlin we have over 600 employees working in comprehensive teams to make our customers Real Estate dreams come true. An environment in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
What you should know about us:
- We run in the Cloud (by “Cloud” we mean AWS).
- We live YBIYRI. We love ownership and developing with minimal risk of nuclear meltdown.
- We test all the things - and we deploy stuff without breaking into a cold sweat (most of the time).
- We build Microservices, at least that’s what we call them. Long discussion.
- You should know what data driven means. We really love to crawl our databases and find out more about our customers.
- Every push goes live. Continuous Deployment is in our blood. Be warned: you might go live already on your first day.
- We like cool frameworks and tools like React, Angular, VueJS, Elasticsearch, Kafka or Docker. If they are useful, we use them.
Some things you'll be doing in this role:
- Passion for development with a sense of delivering it with quality.
- Work all kinds of frontend and backend magic (some wizardry welcome).
- Be agile.
- Be a part of our DevOps culture.
- Write complex client applications, preferably in a way that non-rocket scientists can understand.
- Speak English (German is a plus).
- Willing to give and accept help from your colleagues (a.k.a. “collaborative culture”).
- Be smart and don’t overengineer every piece of code you push (some overengineering between Christmas and New Year’s Eve is fine).
- Be willing to grow. Get better every day. Share your knowledge.
- Give and take feedback. It’s not always easy but that’s the foundation of great teams.
What should you bring:
- You are holding a bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good Attitude. We kind of like laughing. Come on, tell us your favorite joke.
- Motivation to deliver great products. Customers should love to be our customers. You can make this difference.
- Team Spirit & Open Mind. You are part of a team and you are working with teams.
- At least one cake on your birthday. Muffins are tolerated.
What you can expect from us:
- Great people from all over the world.
- Lots of code to write.
- Work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation a year. (You heard us right, United States: 30!)
- Competitive salaries, and attractive company pension plan.
- Let's celebrate our success (and failure) together: We have a summer festival, social day, X-Mas party and team events.
- A budget for courses, learning, workshops, conferences, and everything you need to create less bugs and build better solutions.
- Free fruits, drinks, Muesli and sometimes even Sushi.
- Loads of people lining up to defeat you at the ping-pong and foosball tables. It’s allowed to have fun outside your IDE.
- An exciting city to live in: Berlin!