Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
Technical Product Manager – Security Management & Intelligence (m/f)
Berlin, Full Time
We are looking for a technical product manager to help Scout24 teams to create, adopt and comply to new policies and best-practices. Adoption and compliance are measured using impact oriented KPIs. The TPM will also ensure that a roadmap for company-wide security initiatives will be developed and stakeholder communication takes place.
What we need from you:
- Help build a vision and translate that into a roadmap Scout24 teams can deliver on.
- Work closely with other TPMs within the company to ensure alignment to the overall company strategy.
- Establish companywide feedback loops to understand internal needs and measure adoption of our internal security initiatives
- Develop and market our initiatives to the outside world to ensure high adoption.
- Own the backlog and prioritize the work based on the value being delivered.
- Research and analyze industry trends and benchmarking information
What you need to bring:
- A passion to drive change in various areas.
- A toolkit to manage customer requirements and translate their needs into roadmap items
- A clear and fluid communication style when articulating your ideas.
- A customer-centric and product-oriented mindset.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- Know-how on running workshops and defining best suitable communication methods
- Enough understanding of Security Governance to be able to discuss best-practices with various stakeholders.
- Experience working as a product manager, agile coach or in a similar technical leadership position.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.