AutoScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
Auto Scout 24 – You have a particular responsibility for the quality of your team. We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer, who has a supportive personality with strong communication skills. This is a responsible position to develop you and your team in alignment to the overall strategy.
What we need from you:
- You got the hang with functional programming and want to develop in Scala? Then you are the right match for us.
- Provide technical guidance and establish engineering best practices.
- The ability for lean and agile product development: introduce new ideas, challenge feasibility of existing processes and help us to improve where we can.
- A DevOps mentality - You build it, you run it: cover the whole product life cycle - from an idea as a sticky note on the board to implementation to a highly resilient and scalable service in the cloud.
What we you need to bring:
- Minimum 2 years experience:
- BackEnd: Scala or a JVM related language like Kotlin, Closure or Java.
- It's a plus if your are familiar with JS Frameworks, AWS and Microservices Architecture.
- A passion for sharing your knowledge with your team. Be a teamplayer!
- A customer and product-oriented mindset with an agile working style.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.