ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany. The digital marketplace inspires people’s best real estate decisions and successfully brings commercial real estate sellers, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. Every month, more than 12 million people use the portal. Germany-wide, ImmobilienScout24 achieves a prompted brand recognition score of 96 percent within the relevant target group. ImmobilienScout24 is part of the Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces in the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, visit http://www.immobilienscout24.de
The Valuation team in the Residential Segment at ImmobilienScout24 is tasked with the job of ensuring that Homeowners better understand the market they are interested in. We provide the tools and services to level the playing field and make sure that everyone gets the best deal. We are looking for someone to lead this team in developing class-leading tools and take them to the next level!
What we need from you:
- Strong understanding of agile software development processes. You will gladly talk for hours about the differences between Scrum, Kanban and Scrum-ban
- You care about producing outcomes, not just output.
- You have strong leadership skills. You are able to influence team members to work on common goals
- You care about the personal development of you team members. Improving your direct reports is just as important improving products
- Desire to work closely with the product owners and other teams and understand and react to their needs
- Able to have an informed opinion on the development of front-end, back-end software and how DevOps plays a part in all of it
What we need you to bring:
Not everyone wakes every morning wanting to be a manager of a team – but you do! Leading a software team to build amazing products is a complex affair and you enjoy diving into the code, the processes and even the humans who build the products.
You will need to have the stomach to challenge the status quo and the belief that you are doing it for the right reasons. And you will know when to work within the larger picture to accomplish the overall strategy of the department or company.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online!