The Scout24 AG operates leading digital markets in Germany and Europe, inspiring people to make life-changing decisions. Together with around 1200 new colleagues, a Start-Up like environment where you can advance your innovative ideas you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
Senior Site Reliability Engineering - Observability Platform (m/f)
Berlin, Full time
Platform Engineering is responsible for the foundational aspects of Scout's technical infrastructure, including Employee Technology, Information Security, and Cloud & Data-Center compute platforms.
We are looking for a senior site reliability engineer to help us build and operate Scout24's observability platforms, and provide technical consultancy to engineering teams on how to build reliable, scalable and efficient services.
What we need from you:
- Help design, develop and operate Scout24's monitoring, alerting and tracing platforms.
- Write code so that you can automate repetitive manual tasks by building systems that can execute those tasks in an automatic fashion.
- Team up with your peers to create engineering good practices based on Scout24's IT principles.
- Support other engineering teams on reliability, scalability and efficiency topics.
- Help reduce technical debt and migrate off the legacy stack.
- Be on-call for the services you build and support.
What we need you to bring:
- A good understanding of the observability landscape.
- Experience building monitoring systems and metric collection pipelines.
- A passion for automation, building automatic systems and solving large complex infrastructure problems.
- A thrill for troubleshooting faulty and misbehaving systems.
- Know-how on shipping and operating critical infrastructure.
- Ability to talk Computer Science and Operations.
- Experience in Go or Python.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.