AutoScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
Responsibilities and goals you own:
- Have a meaningful impact on our users by being a key member in our team and helping us to build, test, deploy, release and maintain a state-of-the-art app.
- Leverage our cross-team collaboration by proactively tackling and solving challenging problems together.
- Inspire the engineers around you by owning the entire feature development cycle from concept to release and being accountable for it.
- Support the continuous learning process of the whole team by exchanging knowledge and contributing with your own ideas.
Who will love this job:
- You are a curious mobile engineer with experience in building iOS applications in Objective-C and Swift. and you enjoy working in complex environments and understand the impacts of your change
- You are familiar with the iOS SDKs and frameworks such as AFNetworking, UIKit, CocoaPods, Cartography and XCTest
- You have knowledge of REST APIs and their integration in mobile applications
- You practice in clean Code, TDD and Pair Programming
- You are passionate and curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new frameworks, languages and approaches
- You are a strong team player who is happy to collaborate with other teams across Scout24 including engineering and also back-office teams like product management or customer care.
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customers every single day. What awaits you:
- An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reduction at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party