AutoScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. An environment in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Responsibilities and goals you own:
- You are a passionate (Senior) UX/UI Designer (m/f) with a strong mobile focus who thinks outside the box in order to improve standards, thereby making a difference in the quality of the user experience.
- As (Senior) UI/UX Designer (m/f), you will develop a world-class consumer experience by leading UI and UX design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Set the vision for the user experience and work closely with a cross-functional team. Find next-level but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Let users lead the way: listen to and know our users to let their needs guide us to the best solutions.
- Improve solutions step by step with testing prototypes early and A/B tests constantly.
- Be experienced in visual design. Quickly produce various concepts and prototypes. Be sure when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when rough scribbles and prototypes will suffice.
- Get aligned with other designers on a regular basis and play an active role in setting the overall company to the next UI/UX level.
- Be autonomous and take full ownership of your work.
Who will love this job:
- You have at least 5 years of experience designing for web and mobile at user-centric tech or media companies. You’ve shipped many consumer products and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You are an amazing UI/UX designer who wants to put our product experience on the next level.
- You love sketching concepts, optimizing flows and provide visionary designs. You think big but act act pragmatically where need be.
- You have the highest quality standards and are committed to providing absolute satisfaction to all stakeholders.
- Your great communication skills help the team and stakeholders to understand your designs. You are able to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts to make business strategy come to life
- You have a people-centric design mentality: you aim at improving your work constantly by feedback from peers and users. You’re conducting hands-on user research, or provide iterative versions for A/B tests
- You master your tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Principle, Axure, HTML and the like
- You can manage diverse and conflicting requirements, set goal-oriented priorities and complete large-scale projects in a timely manner
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customer every single day. What awaits you:
- An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reducation at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party