AutoScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important descisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
Auto Scout 24 – You’re creating a real impact for the AutoScout path in the next several years. Here you’re within our technology engineering teams, bulding up the strategy with full responsibility for architecture, strategic vision and operational evolving for the entire Autoscout24 / Scout24: That includes on the customer side the business platforms, private seller and the dealer segment.
We are looking for a principal engineer to support, guide, and inspire a team of software and systems engineers within the Cloud solutions organization and contribute to the development of the team in alignment with our overall strategy. This role is a key position within a leadership team that defines and executes the segment strategy.
What we need from you:
- Be a an entrepreneur! Thing strategic and take responsibility for the realization of our corporate goals.
- Ensure our architecture vision, strategy and consistency that will benefit the company in the long term.
- Support our cross functional teams for architectural decisions.
- Explore, evaluate and introduce modern technologies and toolings.
- Be a Trusted Advisor, who knows the market: You have the ability to explore and evaluate the processes used by branch success players.
- Be architectural representative (external & internal) on the company level.
- Help shape and influence the culture of the organization, as part of Scout24’s management team.
What we you need to bring:
- Minimum 7 years experience as a software engineer with minimum 2 years experience in Scala and AWS architecture.
- A passion for becoming THE Trusted Advisor of a company.
- A toolkit to coach, mentor and guide your Stakeholders.
- A clear and fluid communication style when articulating your ideas.
- A customer and product-oriented mindset.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.
Scout24 operates leading digital classifieds platforms in Germany and other selected European countries. The main operations under the umbrella brand Scout24 are the digital marketplaces ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. Scout24’s digital marketplaces are empowering people to realize their property and car-owning dreams simply, efficiently and stress-free. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
Also take a look behind the curtain what Working at Scout24 looks like and which Engineering Values & Principles we are praising.
Some facts about us:
- 25 million monthly visitors
- 250 million consumer searches per month
- More than 66% mobile traffic
- More than 11,5 million app downloads
- The flexibility of a start-up with the resources of a big company
- Budget to participate in meet-ups, conferences, hackathons
- Trainings on tech and soft skills
- A ScoutGym
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days of holiday
- Sushi lunches, free drinks, very good coffee and cake
- Pension Plan
- A very modern office with back-friendly chairs
- Work-life balance. We are a family-friendly company