Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
What you will do at Scout24
Is creativity your strength? Do you have a passion for Brand and Corporate Design? Then join our Brand Management Team at Scout24.
- You will support us with the further development of the Corporate Design Guidelines
- You will help us maintaining the content of the CI Portal and Image Archive.
- You will design and implement Print- and Nonprint Layouts
- You will edit, buy and archive pictures
- You will create Illustrations/ Icons
- You will support our colleagues at Scout24 with questions regarding Corporate Design
- You will work independently with freelancers, agencies and publishers
- You will prepare briefings and coordinate projects until final completion
What we need you to bring
- Advanced level in your design degree or an equivalent artistic education
- Internship experience, preferably in Corporate Design advantageous
- Good sense for design and creative
- Team player, strong self-motivation and eagerness to learn
- You are ready to take responsibility for your own projects
- Clear understanding of design and an eye for detail, imagery, layout, color and typography
- Passion for Branding, Corporate Design and Brand Identity
- Quality awareness
- You can present and discuss your design decision with your team in a passionate and solution-oriented way
- Solid knowledge and a routine handling of Adobe CC, and the common design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Sketch, Html- and CMS is advantageous
- Enthusiasm for Mobile, solid knowledge of MS Office and very good English skills
Please send us a small work sample together with your application.
What you can expect from us
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including challenging work assignments
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.