Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com
For our market segment Developer (Bauträger) and New Home Builder (Hausbau) we are looking for a Product Manager. Our market segment supports developer and new home builder customers to market their brand, construction projects and house building services to people who are interested in buying or building their brand new home. The primary focus for this role will be on the Developer customer vertical & the related consumer audience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a key member in a team striving to make IS24 the Go-To-Place for new apartments and homes
- Live the full cycle of product management: understanding our business, market dynamics & requirements, translation to product strategy, ideation and validation of new products and feature ideas using Product Discovery tools & techniques, prototyping and testing, technical implementation, definition of launch strategy, monitoring of success & optimization and ongoing product portfolio management
- Develop and maintain cross-functional focus and alignment on delivering superior value to the developer and new homebuilder market place
- Clearly define the ‘what’ and ‘why’ for IT, so they are empowered to deliver in the most effective way possible
- Develop, execute & deliver on a product roadmap based on the strategic vision; collaborate with stakeholders across the Scout24 organization.
- Agile product development in conjunction with IT team(s), UX, internal specialist teams
- Consistently optimize both the customer and user experience, using a combination of intuition & creativity, that is validated through analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Own the progress of your projects/ product initiatives at all times, with a view on risks and implications for delivery
- Lead and mediate the resolution of internal and cross-functional constraints & tactical needs.
- Be the ‘evangelist’ who makes sure IS24 knows about the un-tapped opportunities of the developer and new home builder markets in Germany
What we need you to bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in online product management with a proven track record of successful projects
- Degree-level qualification in commerce/business, marketing, product/software development or related
- Understanding of the mechanics of a digital marketplace, understand modern best practices of digital businesses, and can identify emerging trends in the market
- A passion for building & managing customer-centric products and intuitive user experiences
- Ability to inspire designers and engineers with thought-provoking ideas and ambitious objectives
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills
- Is a flexible and fast learner and has the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively across all levels of the Scout24 organization
- Is self-motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented.
- Has worked with tools like MS office, Jira, Google Analytics, CMS and similar
- Fluency in German and English is must
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.