ImmobilienScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In the center of Berlin we have over 600 employees working in comprehensive teams to make our customers Real Estate dreams come true. An environment in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
Do you want to change the way how people search for new homes? Welcome to the consumer facing department of ImmobilienScout24. We are responsible for the high traffic applications inside of the real estate portal: we’re crafting the sweet designs and workflows of the user interfaces and we do the heavy lifting using Elasticsearch & co.
Responsibilities and goals you own:
- You will develop high-quality software and features for our core user base in a number of distinct applications handling millions of page views per day and using various programming languages
- You will work with Node.js, React, Java, Spring, and more
- You will work in continuous integration and continuous delivery, with tools like Git, TeamCity, and Jenkins
Who will love this job:
You are a full-stack developer with strong skills in the frontend and are enthusiastic about building new products.
To be great at this role you:
- Have experience in developing web applications
- Love to work in an agile (Kanban) and cross-functional team
- Write automated tests for all of your software to ensure its reliability now and in the future.
- Are comfortable with version control systems (Git preferred).
- Like to prove your ideas by trying them and measuring their impact.
Moreover, it would be great if you:
- Love clean code.
- Had exposure to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Sling/OSGI.
- Have familiarity with Docker and related technologies.
- Have knowledge of cloud environments (we use AWS) and micro service architectures.
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customers every single day. What awaits you:
- An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reduction at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party