Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com
We are looking for a talented Product Management expert who is passionate about helping our user to complete their task which is to find their new home! Become part of an enthusiastic and professional team of Product Manager, UX Designer, Researcher, Data Scientists, Analysts and Engineers: We walk every morning through the company front door to make the life better for the millions of people who search for a new home on our site.
What we need from you:
- You will be responsible for driving our cross-channel strategy for active retention (e-mail, app push, browser push, social).
- You will lead the end-to-end product development process and work with an enthusiastic team of UX Designer, Researcher, Data Scientists, Engineers and Analysts: Understand the needs of our user, come up with creative ideas, run experiments to proof your hypothesis, inform all stakeholders, guide the delivery process & release and celebrate the success with the team!
- Consider our user's needs, internet market trends, the performance of our current products and the company's strategy to come up with new ideas and improvements
- Pitch your ideas and plans, inspire the team and lead through the entire agile product development process (together with your Engineering Manager counterpart) to get your ideas out of the door
- Unlock the full potential of our brand new & powerful CRM Marketing system and unlock its full potential to bring our audience back to the website and apps
- Validate your product launches based on the relevant KPIs, inform stakeholders and iterate to a better version
- You will soon become the expert of all active retention products (email, app notification, browser pushes, messenger etc.) of ImmobilienScout24 and consult other teams and market segments to achieve their goals
What you need to bring:·
- You hold a university degree in business administration, economics, marketing, communication or similar subjects
- +5 years experience in the digital world
- You have already gained experience as a Product Manager in a consumer-oriented internet company and you can tell us about your successful product launches
- Also outside work you are passionate about digital product - it annoys you big time when an app or website provides a poor experience
- You know how to pull data from web tracking tools and you are obsessive to analyze it to make the right business decision
- You are interested in the mechanics of how things work and are confident working in a big data environment
- You are a good communicator and business fluent in English and German
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.