ImmobilienScout24 is the leading online marketplace for private and commercial real estate in Germany. The portal enables people to realize their real estate dreams simply, efficiently and stress-free. ImmobilienScout24 successfully brings commercial real estate sellers, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. Every month, more than 12 million people use the portal. Germany-wide, ImmobilienScout24 achieves a prompted brand recognition score of 96 percent within the relevant target group. ImmobilienScout24 is part of the Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces in the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, visit http://www.immobilienscout24.de
The Core Experience iOS Engineering team is mainly responsible for two aspects of our app: Search and Exploration. We offer our users a seamless way to find their dream home and help them to discover extra benefits. Additionally we own and drive the architecture and best practices of the app. This role is ideal for someone passionate about iOS with solid technical knowledge and who wants to take ownership of the most influential real estate app in Germany. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies in a cross-functional and autonomous environment. Ready for the challenge?
What we need from you:
- Have a meaningful impact on our users by being a key member in our Consumer Experience iOS Team and helping us to build, test, deploy, release and maintain a state-of-the-art app.
- Leverage our cross-team collaboration by proactively tackling and solving challenging problems together
- Inspire the engineers around you by owning the entire feature development cycle from concept to release and being accountable for it.
- Support the continuous learning process of the whole team by exchanging knowledge and contributing with your own ideas.
- Increase the team's delivery speed by using agile best practices such as pair programming, continuous delivery and actively participating in our agile meetings.
What we need you to bring:
- You are a curious backend engineer with experience in building iOS applications in Objective-C and Swift. and you enjoy working in complex environments and understand the impacts of your change
- You are familiar with the iOS SDKs and frameworks such as AFNetworking, UIKit, CocoaPods, Cartography and XCTest
- You have knowledge of REST APIs and their integration in mobile applications
- You practice in clean Code, TDD and Pair Programming
- You are passionate and curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new frameworks, languages and approaches
- You are a strong team player who is happy to collaborate with other teams across Scout24 including engineering and also back-office teams like product management or customer care.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen and café serving the best coffee in Berlin!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to email@example.com.