ImmobilienScout24 Austria has been online with its marketplace since January 2012. Together with Immobilien.net and immodirekt.at, our network registers around 2 million visits every month, and our users can currently choose from around 100,000 real estate offers. Our goal is to offer property seekers and brokers the best deal in Austria. We are part of the Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces in the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other European countries. A team of around 45 employees is responsible for the success of ImmobilienScout24 in Austria. Become part of this successful team! Further information can be found here: www.immobilienscout24.at
What we need from you:
- Develop high-quality software (including features, testing, documentation, etc.)
- Participate in architectural discussions, propose and discuss solutions to a system or product.
- Work with other engineering teams to align and propose technical solutions for cross-cutting problems.
- Support and develop Software Engineers by providing advice, mentoring, and educational opportunities.
- Work closely with product owners and challenge them in product initiatives and strategy.
- Continuously improve the tools your team develops with a lean product development mindset.
What we need you to bring:
- You are an engineer at heart with proficiency in modern programming languages – “Node.js”
- Have a deep understanding of Continuous Integration & Delivery.
- Practice in Clean Code, Test Driven Development and Pair Programming
- Knowledge of DevOps and Continuous Deployment
- Are comfortable with version control systems (Git preferred).
- Have familiarity with Docker and related technologies.
- Have knowledge of cloud environments (we use AWS) and microservice architectures.
- Are experienced with relational and non-relational databases
- Bring several years of experience working in or leading multi-disciplinary and multi-culture teams.
- Prefer to prove your ideas by trying them and measuring their impact. You accept failure is part of that process.
- English, German is a plus
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salary, a voluntary occupational pension and personal benefits
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Challenging tasks, free space for your own impulses and a steep learning curve
- Free drinks, cereals and fruit, as well as a relaxing lunch break with a promoted lunch menu in a nearby canteen
- Modern, well-equipped office with a cozy social area including Wuzzler and consoles directly opposite the opera with excellent transport links
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.