We're seeking highly driven, production-oriented researchers who possess strong technical and quantitative skills, along with the necessary combination of creativity, resourcefulness, pragmatism and attention to detail to develop successful automated trading strategies.
- Utilize your analytical and quantitative skills, market knowledge and intuition to develop and implement automated statistical trading models.
- Participate in all aspects of research and trading model development, including generating research ideas, building and analyzing data sets, conducting statistical data analysis and implementing quantitative production trading models.
- A bachelors or advanced degree in a field providing a background in advanced statistical analysis of large data sets (includes, but is not limited to, economics, finance, statistics, mathematics or computer science).
- Programming experience, ideally including R, C++ and/or Python.
- Strong working knowledge of regression, time series analysis and other statistical techniques.
- Experience building, organizing and analyzing large data sets is preferred.
- The ability to comprehend and synthesize academic literature in finance, economics and statistics.
- Strong financial market interest.
- The ability to simplify and effectively communicate complex concepts.