We're seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
This is an opportunity to work in a real-time environment where you can make immediate contributions. You will be part of a small team building real-time data feed handlers for the largest financial exchanges such as the NYSE, LSE, TSE, CME, BATS, ICE and NASDAQ.
- Develop and implement infrastructure to support market data and trading.
- Develop and maintain market data feeds.
- Build and design large scale applications, with a focus on reducing latency and improving the performance of the system.
- High proficiency in C++ development in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with multi-threading and networking protocols (TCP/IP, Multicast preferred).
- Experience in a real-time environment in the Financial industry.