We're seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment. SCM offers the opportunity to work in person, remotely or in a hybrid work environment.
This is an opportunity to work in a real-time environment where you can make immediate contributions. You will be part of a small team building real-time data feed handlers for the largest financial exchanges such as the NYSE, LSE, TSE, CME, BATS, ICE and NASDAQ.
- Develop and implement infrastructure to support market data and trading.
- Develop and maintain market data feeds.
- Build and design large scale applications, with a focus on reducing latency and improving the performance of the system.
- High proficiency in C++ development in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with multi-threading and networking protocols (TCP/IP, Multicast preferred).
- Experience in a real-time environment in the Financial industry.
The base pay for this position is anticipated to be between $100,000 and $250,000 per year. The anticipated annual base pay range is current as of the time this job post was generated. This position is eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a bonus, health and dental plans and 401(k) contributions, which includes a discretionary profit sharing program. An employee's bonus and related compensation benefits can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.