We're seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment. SCM offers the opportunity to work in person, remotely or in a hybrid work environment.
- Develop and support multi-threaded applications with a strong emphasis on high performance.
- Optimize our multi-faceted low latency global trade execution platform using network and systems programming.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote and order data.
- Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
- A minimum of three years professional-level C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science or Mathematics degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Java, Python or Perl is a plus.
The base pay for this position is anticipated to be between $100,000 and $250,000 per year. The anticipated annual base pay range is current as of the time this job post was generated. This position is eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a bonus, health and dental plans and 401(k) contributions, which includes a discretionary profit sharing program. An employee's bonus and related compensation benefits can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.