*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
We are seeking a hands-on Portal Manager with a passion for partner success, customer success, business communications, and the desire to make an impact through enhanced portal experiences. In this role, you will be developing strategies for our customer and partner portals. You will be responsible for project management, engaging stakeholders, customers, and partners, developing requirements, and ensuring a holistic approach to self-service engagement via our portals from concept through rollout. You understand the importance of collaboration and will engage with cross-functional teams to coordinate, plan, and prioritize activities. If you're excited by building and leading a high visibility portal design and experience initiative, then this is the job for you! Ready to make a difference? Come and join our team!
Who we are…
You will be part of a highly collaborative marketing team. Our team is building impactful go-to-market strategies with our customers and partners, and the portals are envisioned as self-service hubs for them to quickly find the specific content and resources they need to help them grow their ScienceLogic business.
What you’ll be doing…
- Recommending, managing, implementing, and tracking all aspects of portal enhancements.
- Reporting to stakeholders with portal dashboards and metrics.
- Working closely with the portal vendor teams (salesforce, Impartner) to help implement and resolve any product enhancements· Managing and customizing portal content and target its delivery to the right audience by putting highly relevant and instructional content at their fingertips.
- Personalizing the experience for customers and partners to make a strong, targeted impression.
- Customizing the portals with content and resources specific to their program, geography or role in the company.
- Engaging cross-department portal stakeholders to prioritize work, communicate needs, and ensure resource availability to support continuous improvement.
- Helping customers and partners to quickly find the information they need, helping to grow ScienceLogic’s business.
Qualities you possess…
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field or Marketing.
- 5-7 years of experience managing portals and portal experience (customers, partners, developers) for the software industry.
- Team player who is adaptable, pays keen attention to detail, and manages priorities well.
- Sincere empathy for customers and partners and a commitment to delivering a top-notch portal experience.
- Understand partner/customer relationship management tools, including Salesforce and a partner portal solution (e.g., Impartner).
- Excellent project management, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is willing to “own” projects and drive to the best outcomes for the company and our customers and partners.
Benefits & Perks
- A remote-first culture - work from home or come into the office, it's totally up to you.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO) so that you can take the time that you need to re-energise.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - take two days off per calendar year to volunteer with your preferred charitable organization.
- 5-year Service Milestone Sabbatical.
- Paid parental leave.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- Pet insurance.
- HQ Office centrally located in Reston Town Center featuring a well-stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages, and catered lunch on Thursdays.
- Regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- The opportunity to learn and develop from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.