*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
At ScienceLogic Professional Services, we are building a professional services team to work on enterprise customer engagements across the world, and to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers. To help grow and scale this business, we are looking for a Business Operations (BizOps) Senior Manager, with strong operational, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills. This manager will lead the BizOps team.
A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-group working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
What you’ll be doing…
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic decisions and initiatives based on output of forecast analysis;
- Partner with data analytics team to provide business insight to produce financial forecasts, modeling, and reporting, and provide actionable intelligence to improve KPI metrics;
- Conduct weekly operational reviews with business leaders to review health of the business, and provide support to the leaders to prepare for Professional Services business reviews;
- Work collaboratively across many internal cross functional teams to drive business goals;
- Work with sellers to understand pipeline and provide guidance for improving pipeline and booking forecasts;
- Inspect, report, and drive to improve deal margins;
- Shape operational structure of upcoming opportunities.
- Maintain, update and update Services best practice methodology
- Responsible for Services resource management and utilization
- Support onboarding and training as a subject matter expert, both to BizOps and to the wider delivery team.
Qualities you possess…
- 7+ years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or services operations in mid-to-large scale;
- 7+ years of strong Excel experience and the ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations;
- 3+ years’ experience working within PowerBI or other business intelligent tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with others, both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management tool such as Salesforce (or equivalent system) preferred
- Project Management Professional certification
Benefits & Perks
- A remote-first culture - work from home or come into the office, it's totally up to you.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO) so that you can take the time that you need to re-energise.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - take two days off per calendar year to volunteer with your preferred charitable organization.
- 5-year Service Milestone Sabbatical.
- Paid parental leave.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- Pet insurance.
- HQ Office centrally located in Reston Town Center featuring a well-stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages, and catered lunch on Thursdays.
- Regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- The opportunity to learn and develop from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.