What we’re looking for…
A product owner plays a key role in shaping the product and success of the business as a whole. The product owner is responsible for managing and delivering industry leading solutions around the delivery of the ScienceLogic platform atop bare metal as well as the major virtualization and cloud technologies. This is a tremendous opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with an operations background to get in with a company experiencing exponential growth in a rapidly expanding AIOps market.
Who we are…
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- The Product Owner will be the subject matter expert (SME) and work closely with Product Manager, Agile team, internal stakeholders, and partners to deliver the ScienceLogic solutions.
- Participate in user experience led design to come up with great workflows, then work with one or more teams to deliver that vision to our customers.
- Contribute to Vision, Roadmap, ROI.
- Manage solution deliveries for one or more Agile teams by working with talented engineers to bring great ideas to life.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to translate the vision into User Stories and prioritize Team Backlog to streamline the execution of project priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team(s).
- Monitor and evaluate implementation progress at each stage of the process.
- Collaborate closely with both the Agile team and Product Manager to ensure the derivable meets objective as outlined by stakeholders and clients.
Qualities you possess…
- BS/BA degree in related technical field and a passion for building products.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about delivery and operations and wants to develop innovative solutions that deliver value to customers and generate business outcomes
- Minimum 7 year of experience as a Linux systems administrator with at least 2 years prior experience with deploying and operating systems on hypervisors, in the cloud and as containers.
- Minimum 5 years of software product owner in an Agile development environment or equivalent experience in development or pre-sales.
- Experience with or exposure to Linux administration, infrastructure operations, or ITOM monitoring platforms preferred
- Ability to balance technical and business issues and communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts
- Strong relationship building, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience in capture and analysis of customer requirements
- Excellent teamwork skills across all disciplines in the company (Product Manager, Architecture, Engineering, QA, etc.)
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.