*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is seeking a Program Manager to lead our delivery of products and solutions that comply with government and industry certifications with an emphasis on security. This individual contributor role will collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to actively manage the execution and support of the certification process, with an emphasis on standards such as FedRAMP and DoDIN APL.
Who we are…
Our team is focused on improving the security and regulatory compliance of the ScienceLogic product suite, allowing us to grow and expand our customer base and stay in front of the ever-expanding threat landscape. Each team member is as unique as the projects we work on, but one thing remains the same – our commitment and passion to delivering cutting edge technology solutions for securely delivering hybrid cloud network monitoring.
What you’ll be doing…
- Be the single point of contact for the execution of all certification efforts at ScienceLogic, including FedRAMP and DoDIN APL
- Establish and execute the program operating model in collaboration with stakeholders across ITSec, Operations, Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Professional Services
- Participate in and lead the response for all internal and external product compliance audits
- Properly identify, mitigate, communicate, or escalate technical and program risks
- Drive automation of program processes to create transparency and a single source of audit documentation
- Gather and report both program and technical KPIs that enable stakeholders to make pertinent business decisions while including stakeholder feedback
- Own the program outcome, partnering with Product and Engineering Managers to ensure each program contributor’s accountability
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead cross department meetings and executive team briefings
- Ability to assess, customize, and use current program and compliance technologies
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor's degree plus 5+ years of experience as a Project/Program Manager for an enterprise software company in or adjacent to the Federal DoD space
- Expert knowledge and experience with project and program management methodologies
- Ability to gain the trust of stakeholders and senior management and negotiate priorities with internal teams
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for SaaS applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with agile and secure software development and processes
- Working knowledge in all phases of preparing and reviewing complete ATO packages for IT systems and/or applications as defined by the Federal Information Security Modernization
- Current active clearance
- Federal industry relationships and knowledge of compliance programs
- Previous experience managing the DoDIN certification process
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Management Framework (SP 800-53), Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 199 and 140, DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (SRG), and Security certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CAP, CISM
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.