*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
The Integration Engineer, reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Systems, will be a key individual contributor responsible for the development of integrated solutions in support of ScienceLogic’s Data Program.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing Applications and BI team. The Integration Engineer will work closely with Developers, Administrators, Business Analysts, and business stakeholders to define systems integrations, design patterns, and implement cross-functional, multi-system solutions that are scalable and flexible to meet current and future needs of the organization.
What you’ll be doing…
- Produce and maintain system wide architecture & integration design
- Design, develop, test, and maintain integration flows to support automations and make business processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
- Develop and maintain consistent and up to date documentation of the design solutions
- Leverage APIs and other techniques/tools to build integrations across key systems
- Participate in group design and architecture sessions and function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments, with the ability to effectively communicate and influence colleagues and senior management
- Participate in sprint planning and standups
- Escalate issues and risks to management
Qualities you possess…
- BS in technical field, such as IT, Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3+ years of related experience
- A high level of understanding of the standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used in the deployment and development of system integration solutions
- Experience with JSON, REST API, Informatica, Boomi, SnapLogic, Mulesoft, PowerFlow, or similar Integrations and development tools
- Experience with SAML, OpenAuth integrations with just in time provisioning, event-based provisioning, and batch provisioning
- Well versed with agile methodologies and source control (Bitbucket, GitHub)
- An ambitious self-starter, passionate about building something from the ground up
- Strategic and tactical approach, and easily move between the big picture and on ground execution
Benefits & Perks
- A remote-first culture - work from home or come into the office, it's totally up to you.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO) so that you can take the time that you need to re-energise.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - take two days off per calendar year to volunteer with your preferred charitable organization.
- 5-year Service Milestone Sabbatical.
- Paid parental leave.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- Pet insurance.
- HQ Office centrally located in Reston Town Center featuring a well-stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages, and catered lunch on Thursdays.
- Regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- The opportunity to learn and develop from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.