What we're looking for...
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven Pre-sales Solution Architect with at least three years of experience in infrastructure monitoring/management, APM, ITOM, infrastructure outsourcing, and/or application outsourcing to join an existing India-based Global Systems Integrator sales and presales support organization. You’ll be a critical member of a global team supporting one or more of the world’s largest IT outsourcing companies helping them to modernize their delivery capabilities leveraging ScienceLogic’s Automation Engine for AIOps solution while speeding their client’s journey to the cloud.
What you'll be doing...
Each day is going to bring new and exciting challenges your way; but with your ability to retain in-depth and hands-on product knowledge combined with your jack-of-all-trades understanding of data center operations technologies, you will regularly be recognized as the most valuable player in securing for our partners some of the largest IT outsourcing contracts in the world. No two days will be the same as a Solutions Architect with ScienceLogic, but here’s a sneak peek into some of the responsibilities you’ll have in the role.
- Evangelize the market-leading SL1 AIOPs platform to pre-sales and practice teams of assigned GSIs
- Assist partners in responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Impress partners and end clients alike with your supernatural ability to think on your feet during sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Prove that ScienceLogic is the best solution to satisfy a prospect’s technical and business requirements in a proof of concept (POC).
- Assist GSI Partners in setting up solution labs and/or demo environments
- Document why ScienceLogic is different from the competition in emails, phone calls, white board session, RFPs, and other files during the presales process.
- Provide occasional technical support and formalized enablement to GSI partner’s delivery teams.
Qualities you possess...
Are you just as much in your comfort zone in a boardroom full of executives as you are in the data center surrounded by engineers of all varieties? How about the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks along a multi-variable timeline? If so, these qualities combined with the skills listed below, when executed well, are the recipe to becoming a wildly successful part of our team.
- BS/BA degree in EE, CS, or related field and 3+ years’ experience as either Sales Engineer or Solitons Architect in network monitoring/management or cloud services
- Ability to articulate complex topics to business or technical audiences
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits
- Technical pre-sales experience working with ITOM, APM, ITSM
- Ability to travel throughout India and have a willingness to get the job done right by visiting partners and end clients face-to-face during critical points in the sales cycle
- Understand the daily pains of Enterprise IT Operations personnel in today’s highly virtualized data centers as they migrate workloads to the cloud
- Understand the needs of Managed Service Providers in their quest to gain market share
- Proven or demonstrably dazzling presentation, speaking and writing skills
- Knowledge of: UNIX, TCP/IP, SNMP, XML, ODBC, Syslog, SSH, ITIL, Python
- Ability to program in Python would be a key differentiator
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.