What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Senior Professional Services Consultant to serve as the primary technical interface and onsite subject matter expert to customers for the ScienceLogic product line. This role offers the opportunity to join a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with customers and colleagues from many different disciplines. Do you have high energy, an innovative spirit, and a strong professional services background with top technology skills? Then read on. We are looking for people who are willing to work from 3 pm to midnight.
Who we are…
The Professional Services team is composed of groups of highly intelligent and innovative individuals who are dedicated to delivering a customer experience second to none. Each team member is as unique as the projects we work on, but one thing remains the same – our commitment and passion to delivering cutting edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring.
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and direction for customers with regards to ScienceLogic product suite.
- Perform hands-on installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of ScienceLogic appliances as they relate to the ScienceLogic suite of products.
- Lead technical design and consultation workshops to define customer service outcomes and present technical solutions.
- Review and translate customer use cases into detailed technical requirements.
- Design and implement custom solutions using ScienceLogic product line.
- Create and deliver detailed solution build and configuration documentation.
- Use and create knowledge-based articles based on field incidents, and/or common or critical issues.
- Support management in developing SOWs and project plans.
- Act as the internal customer advocate for problem resolution, new product features, and future product direction.
- Be flexible and willing to learn new technologies and applications.
- Adhere to ScienceLogic Professional Services best practices.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently on multiple engagements/projects.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations.
- Be creative and look for new and innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Participate in departmental projects.
- Be an effective team player willing to assist others when needed, and to work independently as required.
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience with implementation of enterprise level network management or application performance products.
- Thorough understanding of IT infrastructure, application, and enterprise infrastructure best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years experience supporting/using enterprise class infrastructure monitoring platforms.
- 5+ years Linux operating system experience.
- 3+ years MySQL Database experience.
- 5+ years of experience with SNMP and vendor MIB architecture.
- 5+ years of experience configuring SNMP trap and/or Syslog alerts.
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell, WMI, XML/SOAP.
- PHP and/or Python experience.
- SQL and/or GraphQL experience.
- Linux scripting experience.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.