What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Sales Operations Intern to support the VP of Sales Operations along with the members of the team. If you’re interested in learning more about how a Sales Organization works and what it takes to support one, this is the right Internship for you!
Who we are…
Sales Operations is responsible for supporting the tools, resources, and processes needed to drive the success of the Sales Organization. The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with specialized roles and responsibilities including Managing the Inside Sales Team, processing renewals, administering sales systems, supporting our data and analytics efforts, generating quotes, and delivering Sales Enablement Training. The Intern will work closely with each of the team members in a variety of capacities.
What you’ll be doing…
- Scrubbing lead lists for the Inside Sales Team
- Identifying potential sales prospects
- Helping schedule and coordinate sales training for internal employees
- Responding to Sales Operations inquiries and requests
- Coordinating logistics for quarterly/bi-annual sales events
- Working with the Finance team to ensure all renewal opportunities are identified
- Supporting the processing of sales quotes for services and add-ons
- Using Excel to clean data and create reports
- Creating surveys for the sales team
- Supporting the creation of ongoing sales tools
Qualities you possess…
- HS graduate
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- High level of energy, able to multi-task, adaptable to changing environment (and fun!)
- 1-3 years’ experience with customer service, event scheduling and/or sales support experience preferred
- Available to work full-time this summer
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.