What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) in Glasgow to join our growing teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for outbound prospecting and supporting our field sales teams. The candidate will develop new business opportunities via metric driven prospecting efforts and opportunity qualification.
Prior experience with inside sales and social media are a spring-board for success in this role. Candidates must have strong business development and communication skills combined with a basic understanding of technology infrastructure.
Who we are…
Our business development and sales organization is made of up high energy and self-motivated Sales Engineers, Account Executives and Business Development Representatives who are embedded in the industries we serve. We are a dynamic group of results-driven individuals committed to a common goal of delivering cutting edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring and having fun while doing it.
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop and aggressively identify sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calls & relationship development
- Understand and effectively communicate ScienceLogic value propositions
- Superior tenacity and objection handling skills
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and partners in the IT Operations sector
- Detailed and consistent use of Salesforce.com with emphasis on lead process and development
Qualities you possess…
- BS/BA in Business or related field
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience
- Fluent spoken and written language skills dependent on Region coverage – German, Dutch, English
- Effective time management, ability to reach decision-makers and qualify sales opportunities
- Demonstrable record of inside sales success against quota
- Ability to call into different industries
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Jigsaw, Hoover’s, and other sales enablement tools
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.