What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Software Engineer in Test (SET) Intern to help pave the way for building intuitive User Interfaces for managing and viewing massive amounts of operational and performance data using some of the latest technologies. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and build their skills in a real-world environment all while helping to enable hybrid cloud manageability from a single pane of glass.
Who we are…
The Software Engineering team is composed of small groups of highly intelligent and innovative software development and quality assurance engineers who enjoy collaborating on technically challenging projects. Each team member is as unique as the projects we work on, but one thing remains the same – our commitment and passion to delivering cutting edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring.
What you’ll be doing…
Are you a self-proclaimed technology junkie? Is getting to work with the newest automated test framework something you enjoy? Then you’ll be in good company.
- Work with a small scrum team focused on user focused features
- Design and code automated tests for a React based UI
- Use your eye for consistency and design
- Review, correct and fix defects
Qualities you possess…
You love a challenge. You may not have much experience outside the classroom, but you are eager to apply the knowledge and skill you have developed in your studies to real-world development situations where you can truly see your impact. You also possess the following skills:
- Working towards a BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Exposure/experience with Cucumber or Gherkin
- Knowledge of Restful or GraphQL APIs is a plus
- Knowledge or interest in cloud computing is a plus
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.