What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Regional Sales Director, Enterprise for the US West Region to join our established sales organization. You’ll work directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through hybrid cloud network monitoring solutions.
Who we are…
Our business development and sales organization is made of up high energy and self-motivated Sales Engineers, Account Executives and Business Development Representatives who are embedded in the industries we serve. We are a dynamic group of results-driven individuals committed to a common goal of delivering cutting edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring and having fun while doing it.
What you’ll be doing…
- Responsible for quarterly quota attainment with consistency across direct reports.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and performance managing outside sales representatives.
- Work with an inside sales manager to execute campaigns, prospect, and qualify leads.
- Work with direct reports to identify, qualify, and convert qualified leads and opportunities in the target region.
- Facilitate prospect and client communications within the company.
- Maintain all records, contact information, opportunities, and activities in SFDC for the target region.
- Maintain competitive intelligence on competitors.
- Create awareness of ScienceLogic through roundtables, networking, conferences, social media, and other methods working in tandem with the marketing.
- Provide input in the development of new products and services for ScienceLogic to better serve our clients.
- Participate with other regional sales directors and VP’s on national account coordination teams.
- Run and participate in weekly calls, monthly 1:1 territory sessions and quarterly business reviews.
Qualities you possess…
- BS/MS degree and 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with 5+ years managing a region of outside Account Executives.
- Successful track record selling ITOM, ITSM, or data center related SaaS/subscription software.
- Demonstrated experience developing and exceeding regional account plans, quotas, and targets (collaboratively with the executive team).
- Experience educating corporate on technology specific requirements, needs, and company performance in these technologies.
- Demonstrated success facilitating working relationships with senior decision makers in each target account and via leveraging strong sales and marketing skills.
- Possess strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to motivate sales people in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and leadership to a team of Account Executives while working closely with sales engineers in a continuously changing team environment.
- Experience in sales policy development and implementation, as well as maintenance of developmental guidelines
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.