Are you ready to help revolutionize the way organizations everywhere monitor their SAP Business Services and underlying infrastructure? Then read on.
What we're looking for...
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven Sales Engineer with five years of pre-sales experience in SAP solutions and the infrastructure that supports the SAP applications. You’ll work with ScienceLogic sales teams and some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through ScienceLogic’s Automation Engine for AIOps solution. The ideal candidate will have SAP monitoring experience along with general SAP Application and infrastructure.
What you'll be doing...
Each day is going to bring new and exciting challenges your way; but with your ability to retain in-depth and hands-on product knowledge and your dedication to staying up to date with the newest industry standards, there isn’t a CIO you can’t impress. No two days will be the same as an SAP Subject Matter Expert Sales Engineer with ScienceLogic, but here’s a sneak peek into some of the responsibilities you’ll have in the role.
- Impress customers and prospects alike with your ability to think on your feet during sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Prove that ScienceLogic is the best vendor able satisfy a prospect’s technical and business requirements in a proof of value (POV).
- Document why ScienceLogic is different from the competition in emails, RFPs, and other files during the sales process.
- Provide occasional Tradeshow support.
- Excellent communication and ability to develop customer rapport is paramount.
Qualities you possess...
- BS/BA degree in EE, CS, or related field and 5 year’s experience in Sales Engineering with SAP Applications
- Knowledge of SAP S4/HANA
- Knowledge of S4/HANA Cloud an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in related SAP modules LE, PP, QM, is a plus
- Experience using an Enterprise Service Management (ESM) product such as ServiceNow, Cherwell or JIRA
- Ability to handle a wide variety of tasks along a multi-variable timeline
- Ability to articulate complex topics to business or technical audiences
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits
- Technical pre-sales experience working with ITOM, APM, ITSM a plus
- Ability to travel and have a willingness to get the job done right by visiting customers face-to-face during critical points in the sales cycle
- Understand the daily pains of Enterprise SAP IT Operations personnel in today’s highly virtualized data centers as they migrate workloads to the cloud
- Proven or demonstrably dazzling presentation, speaking and writing skills
- Knowledge of: UNIX, TCP/IP, SNMP, XML, ODBC, Syslog, SSH, ITIL, Python
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.