What we’re looking for…
The ideal candidate will bring a strategic growth outlook with disciplined execution rigor to scale out an opportunity pipeline with channel partners targeting the Fortune 500 Enterprises. We’ve done the hard work of landing the design wins at top tier global system integrators (GSI), now it’s time to enable sales and obtain mindshare at the account level. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to rapidly acquire product and industry knowledge and apply that knowledge to build effective GTM programs.
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop strong partner domain knowledge by working closely with sales teams, partners and customers. Develop thought leadership materials that help communicate our value proposition. Understand the competency and needs of Global System integrators and identify how ScienceLogic can sell through them.
- Customize our enterprise messaging and package it for our Global SI partners. Create new segment-specific content to enable successful pipeline creation. Examples include:
- Sales collateral – create/adapt partner-friendly content
- Bylines/Articles/blog posts to elevate awareness
- Partner videos
- Own the sales enablement content and programs we execute for Global SI partner enablement. Establish metrics for measuring program effectiveness, partner adoption and mindshare. Examples include:
- Product presentations specific to GSI reference solution
- Vertical specific cases studies and win-stories
- Website content that translate product
- Solution/offer based collateral including solution briefs, onboarding docs, etc
- Work with our Global SI sales team to ensure adoption and integration of ScienceLogic into GSI automation platforms and managed services delivery organizations. Develop associated messaging and collateral to support these sales motions.
- Develop working relationships with Global SI marketing counterparts to create an ongoing calendar of joint marketing activities including sales kickoffs, SE/SA conferences, customer events, webinars, social media promotion, etc.
- Run promotional and mindshare/awareness campaigns in collaboration with sales support, content marketing and demand generation teams. Examples include:
- Regular partner updates
- Product launches via assigned partners
- Develop programs aimed at recruiting Global SI partners and growing mindshare and awareness. Administer market development funds to ensure appropriate use, measure results and monitor partner maturity.
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of segment, partner or product marketing experience
- Experience in B2B software, scaling Go to Market efforts preferably in Cloud, Data Center technologies, IT Operations Management and Applications Management
- Technical degree and domain knowledge will differentiate you, MBA a huge plus
- Story telling abilities include writing and Powerpoint skills to dazzle
- Experience working for a system integrator
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.