What we’re looking for…
Do you have an eye for detail AND love creating intuitive interfaces with your talent for front-end development? You will play a critical role in the development of our industry leading AI operations solution.
We’re looking for a creative thinker who can translate UX concepts and understanding of our market into an intuitive enterprise product.
Who we are…
ScienceLogic scored a leadership position in the Q2 2019 “The Forrester Wave” Intelligent Application and Service Monitoring report. We are a small, nimble software company reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Software Engineer with ScienceLogic, you will play an integral role in helping distill down and display the volumes of data into a UI experience that provides clarity and visibility for managing on-prem and multi-cloud infrastructure for some of the largest companies and service providers in the world.
- Build new front-end features and visualizations using frameworks such as React, styled components, and Apollo client.
- Interact with our GraphQL layer to fetch and mutate data.
- Review and help maintain team’s product backlog and take a lead role in implementing features adhering to sound engineering principles
- Work with PM and UX teams to understand feature requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and feature asks.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Creating new UI features which are intuitive and adhere to our product’s usability standards.
- Take an active role in owning, understanding and prioritizing technical debt.
- Review and correct and/or delegate resolution of defects.
- Work in a collaborative, agile and a fun environment and drive the teams towards a Continuous Delivery.
- Be a part of a small Agile team and participate in standups, retrospectives, backlog grooming, and sprint planning.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
Qualities you possess…
You’re a self-starter, a problem solver, a phenomenal coder, have excellent time-management skills and are open and collaborative. Plus, you’ve got the following:
- BS in CS or equivalent technical discipline. Have equivalent real world experience? Tell us about it.
- You have created rich UI/UX features using ReactJS and a plus if you have experience with Apollo Client and UI component/theming frameworks such as Material-UI.
- An ability to write code for a responsive UI and implement common widgets.
- An appreciation for implementing intuitive and visually appealing UIs.
- Experience with UI testing frameworks.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management domain is a major plus.
- You are passionate about delivering high quality, production ready code and believe that teams, not individuals are responsible for software quality.
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including functional programming, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.