What we’re looking for…
In the emerging domain of AIOps; Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Visualization intersect. New approaches to user workflows and data presentation are needed. You will do ground-breaking work that will shape the IT world for years to come. Product managers play a key role in shaping the product and success of the business as a whole.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with an operations background to get in with a company experiencing exponential growth in the rapidly expanding AIOps market.
Who we are…
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. Our Engineers and Product Managers are some of the brightest, most creative minds in their field and we are passionate about our product. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.
What you’ll be doing...
- Help design and build the next-generation IT Monitoring Platform
- Leverage multiple technical and visualization techniques to analyze complex operational IT data and create powerful user workflows
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the use of real-time topology and multi-layer relationships to drive next-generation analytics
- Fuse application performance data with broader infrastructure data to provide a holistic view
- Define strategy and roadmap for one or more development teams
- Create business cases by identifying the overall market opportunity and business value
- Prioritize backlog to align with broader product strategy
- Work with customers, internal stakeholders, and partners to define next generation capability
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Manage the lifecycle emerging technologies, from conception to launch
- Create and communicate roadmaps to illustrate the platform vision
Qualities you possess…
- BS/BA degree in related technical field and a passion for building products
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, SE, or Developer who has worked with both Front-end and API-level work
- Experience with IT Monitoring platforms preferred
- Experience with Enterprise Applications (Development, Operations or Monitoring)
- Minimum 2 years in an Agile development environment
- Experience working with UX designers
- Familiarity with Big Data analytics and topology analysis
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately with both technical and business audiences
- Strong relationship building, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in capture and analysis of customer requirements
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience with IT Operational Monitoring platforms preferred
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring platforms preferred
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.