What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for an Associate Product Manager to work on a growing automations & integrations team and be responsible for delivering industry leading solutions around existing and emerging technologies in one of the following areas: ITSM, CI/CD tools, Orchestration tools, Cloud, or APM. These solutions are built upon ScienceLogic’s IT Operations Management platform.
The Associate Product Manager will engage closely with the Senior Product Manager, software development engineers and customers in gathering requirements and recommending best practices for SL1 deployments in the above technologies.
The Associate Product Manager will be an evangelist for the product, both inside and outside of ScienceLogic, and be able to clearly articulate benefits of the solution.
Who we are...
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. Our Engineers and Product Managers are some of the brightest, most creative minds in their field and we are passionate about our product. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- Be the solution expert and go-to person.
- Work with customers, support and engineering to resolve customer issues and escalations
- Work with the product manager to gather and analyze requirements from internal and external market sources creating user stories and driving and supporting the engineering team(s).
- Identify new markets and develop business cases
- Work with sales teams to provide guidance and help sell the product.
- Develop videos and support marketing for the solution
- Able to quickly learn new technologies and be the Company expert in those areas
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience working in product management, software development, software testing or sales engineering in one or more of the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, ITOM, ITSM (i.e. ServiceNow, Cherwell, Remedy), Application Performance Monitoring, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Familiar with management protocols (Rest based APIs, SNMP, SOAP, OpenAPI)
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce a plus
- Minimum 2 years working in an Agile environment.
- Familiar with Jira
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial attitude
- Natural ability to relate to customers and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills across all disciplines in the company (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, QA, etc
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.