What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a software engineer who possesses a strong understanding of software engineering process and methodologies as well as object-oriented design and programming experience. As a core developer working with our platform technologies you will play a key role in product development and technology advances. The ideal candidate is a software developer with a passion for OS internals. This is NOT a web application developer role. In this position, you will be working with our unique intellectual property that allows us to create the most extensive data set ever formulated for describing the operation of production applications. If you are motivated by a challenge and interested in solving hard problems, we want you.
Who we are…
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. Our Engineers and Product Managers are some of the brightest, most creative minds in their field and we are passionate about our product. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will play an integral role in developing the solution by creating clarity and visibility for managing on-prem and multi-cloud infrastructure for some of the largest companies and service providers in the world.
- Advancing our collection technologies to gather data about applications from *inside* the process.
- Writing rigorous tests to ensure functionality of applications while gathering this data.
- Working closely with others in an open interactive development environment.
Qualities you possess…
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with C/C++, Assembly Language
- Operating Systems experience, specifically with either Windows or Linux. Solaris, AIX, or FreeBSD would be a bonus
- Self-starter that is a problem solver with excellent time-management skills and is open and collaborative
ScienceLogic is the global leader in hybrid IT monitoring for the network of everything. Over 20,000 global service providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic to significantly enhance IT efficiency, optimize operations, and ensure business continuity. ScienceLogic is the first monitoring solution to provide a comprehensive view of all IT components through a single pane of glass, whether they reside in a public cloud environment or on premises. With over 1,500 dynamic management apps and custom dashboarding capabilities, we deliver the scale, resiliency, and automation needed to simplify the constantly evolving task of managing IT resources, services, and applications.