This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. The Science 37 Operating System (OS) enables universal access to patients and providers, leading to faster enrollment, greater retention and a more representative patient population. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Technical Account Manager eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Technical Subject Matter Expert is responsible for supporting our clients and customers, with the goal of increasing their satisfaction by providing world-class experiences for users of our platform through training, knowledge transfer, capturing of requirements, providing visibility into our roadmap and upcoming releases, responding to inquiries, and in general being the expert of our products, systems and processes for a client. This role is a part of the Product team. It is not a Business Development or Sales role, though there is some overlap in functions between this role and a more traditional relationship management position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicating customer needs to the product team, and vice-versa
- Capturing, evaluating and prioritizing customer needs
- Monitor support requests to identify any new and recurring issues
- Recommend / funnel in requested changes to products
- Providing technical assistance and support to customers
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner
- Serving as a knowledge repository for a variety of stakeholders
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance
- Ensuring deliverables arrive on time and in a good condition
- Tracking account metrics
- Provide reports or read-outs to the product team of progress and conversations with sponsors
- Analyze customers’ support requirements, identify areas where we can improve service
- Track and provide communication to customers related to on-going requests
- Represent the Product team on trial build, deploy and maintenance engagements. You will serve as the Product department person on calls with sponsors, CRO’s, strategic partners and our internal Clinical Operations team
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent OTJ experience
- 2+ years in the clinical trials space, in either a clinops or product/tech role
- Solid understanding of how decentralized clinical trials are operationalized
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role, product / technical support, or tech sales support role
- Experience in cross-functional project management
- Solid experience in acquiring and leveraging technical and product knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in life sciences, or more specifically clinical trials (either virtual or traditional)
- Up to 20% travel, as needed, for project team meetings, client presentations and other professional meetings/conferences as needed
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports to Matt Munson, who will also assign projects, provide general direction and guidance. Incumbent is expected to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Science 37 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!