This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. The Science 37 Operating System (OS) enables universal access to patients and providers, leading to faster enrollment, greater retention and a more representative patient population. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Technical Program Specialist eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Technical Program Specialist will support the Science 37 technical support team by gathering, analyzing and compiling quantitative data critical to key processes.
Assist the customer support leadership team by researching and compiling operational metrics to build process workflow documentation that will be used by support agents to efficiently and effectively provide education and resolve technical related issues for OS/Platform users. Partner with other Science 37 teams to optimize and standardize user impacting processes. The Technical Program Specialist will assist in managing ticket queues and overseeing escalations to resolution that require second level support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but may not be limited to:
- Identify, collect, analyze, and report on customer-centric processes and programs internal to Science 37
- Identify trends or obstacles
- Observes and escalates gaps in processes or controls
- Makes recommendations to managers for input into program and product roadmap discussions
- May participate in the development and delivery of continuous improvement training for customer support
- Perform additional tasks that may be assigned such as creation of procedures or managing small-to-medium programs
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 1-2 years of relevant program management experience
- 2 years + of technical experience
- 2 years + experience in continuous improvement process development
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, G-Suite
- 2+ years of experience working directly with customers, (contact center experience a plus) 6. Intermediate level experience with mobile devices, PC and Mac operating systems and browsers
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, successfully translating technical instructions into simple terms
- Analytical problem solving within a contact center environment
- Quick learner of complex material. Adapts easily to change
- Must be flexible in work shift hours and days of the week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Utilizes good grammar and pronunciation
- Ability to securely handle personal health information (PHI) and personally identifiable Information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Capability to learn, understand, and follow established procedures based on technology and business requirements
- Providing a strong bias for action and demonstrated desire for ownership
- Ability to demonstrate technologically savvy; experience using a customer service management database and contact disposition ticketing system
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service skills; pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude that works well with others
- Ability to handle all participants professionally and patiently
- Providing problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize work
- Ability to demonstrate excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to identify and escalate issues that require input from other departments
- Providing a strong organizational ability to handle multiple events simultaneously
The incumbent works under the direction of the VP of User Experience & Support. Incumbent is expected to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Science 37 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!